Our Research Support Services
Around the world new ways of providing mobility are appearing in our towns and cities. At the same time, rapid adoption of mobile internet access is creating new business models and service offerings that change the way we access and utilise transport.
Recently, Mobility as a Service (MaaS) and Connected & Autonomous Vehicles (CAV) have emerged from within this exciting frontier to offer travellers a powerful new alternative to car ownership. These technology trends can enable customers and communities a choice of mobility packages, using a range of suitable transport options, all linked through an integrated and seamless user experience.
- Provision of market intelligence, technical knowledge, best practice and strategic foresight, tailored to your business goals and challenges.Designing training sessions, workshops, accelerator programmes and events.
- Organisation Development support to transform and align your organisation to best capture MaaS market growth opportunities.
- Identifying and building talent within your business who can spearhead innovation in MaaS. Integrate with organisation succession plans.
Advocacy and Thought Leadership
Since 2016 TravelSpirit has been at the forefront of new thinking to realise the full pro-social and economic potential of Mobility as a Service (MaaS) and Connected & Autonomous Vehicles (CAV).
By championing Open collaboration and the Open Internet of Mobility, in strategic partnership with the MaaS Alliance, we believe we can grow the new mobility market ‘pie’ at an accelerated rate, for the benefit of all participating cities, communities and companies.
Our research can support:
- Market creation activities for MaaS.
- Raising political, regulatory and market awareness of the role and value of MaaS.
- Setting the MaaS agenda globally, including thought-leadership collaboration with your organisation on whitepapers, articles and